- This event has passed.
Global IOT Summit
June 4 - June 7
“IoT is rapidly evolving with the substantial risk of not paying attention to safety, reliability, privacy, security, and interoperability. Research has a fundamental role to enable a globally interoperable IoT and to make it right” said Sebastien Ziegler, General Chair and President of the IoT Forum.
The first Global IoT forum that took place in Geneva in June 2017, attracted experts from industry and research in current and emerging technologies such as 5G-based IoT, software-defined IoT, IoT-centric Cloud Computing, including the Social Internet of Things.
There will be five forward looking thematic tracks at the GIOT, for which you can submit your research until February 28th 2018:
- Workshop on User Centric Smart Cities Services UCSC 2018
- Workshop on Industrial Internet of Things Security (WIIoTS)
- Workshop on Scaling Up IoT – Pilots & Scalability, End-User and Market Adoption, Data Protection and Exploitation, Cross-Domain and Smart Cities Integration – hosted by SynchroniCity
- Workshop on Semantic Interoperability in the IoT and WoT
- 5G for Connected Things Workshop