Quamtra Smart Waste Management
Open challenge – waste management.
Alongside Wellness Telecom and the Municipality of Calatayud, Quamtra establishes a way forward for the standard adoption of sustainable models of waste management.
The collection of solid urban waste is an often non-optimized public service based on fixed, predefined routes and schedules. This leads to the misuse of equipment (over or under-utilized), and inevitably to wasted energy and higher economic costs (e.g. empty containers collected, non-optimized routes). The Synchronicity Project brings to the consortium an excellent opportunity to test a solution which is capable of reducing the problems related
Porto, Carouge, Calatayud
- José Manuel Ávila, R&D Project Manager.
- José Antonio Morales, R&D Project Manager.
- José Antonio Cabo, Product Manager.
- Juan Cornejo, Product Manager.
- Alejandro Ballesta, Head of Hardware Development.
- Jesús Barroso, Software Engineer
Municipality of Calatayud
- Inmaculada Lopez Pelayo, Technical Manager of the Environmental Department.
- Marcial de la Asunción Montaño, Environmental Engineer.