Active Travel Insights
Sustainable mobility: Encouraging non-motorised transport
Active Travel Insights is a first-of-a-kind project, amalgamating data feeds from our sensors and comparative open data provided by the cities, to encourage more non-motorised transport on the roads.
The Internet of Things (IoT) enabled solution will be launched in Antwerp, Eindhoven, Helsinki, and Manchester.
Active Travel Insights provides a detailed understanding of cyclist movements across each city through the amalgamation of open, real-time and cutting-edge data. The solution will combine data feeds from three types of sensors (Vivacity sensors,
Active Travel Insights will help cities gain a deeper understanding of their cycle network,
Antwerp, Eindhoven, Helsinki
- Ben Kilner, Project Manager
- James Hill, Business Development Director
- Soraya Thompson, Business Development Manager
- Jamie Oakey, Remote Support Engineer
- Zaheer Allarakhia, Senior Technician
- Harvey Beilinsohn, Project Lead
- Lee Omar, Commercialisation Lead
- Paul Froes, Project Advisor
- Graham Scott, Project Manager
Our consortium has experience working with governments and the transport sector. We deliver accurate insights into their road networks, helping municipalities save money through smarter, evidence-based investment.